Want a speedy, spicy, savory breakfast that’ll keep you full all morning long?
Whip these Mexi-Cups! Recipe makes 6 so you can start your morning right all week long!
6 eggs from Farm raised, cage-free, hormone-free chickens
3 Tbsp filtered water
1/4 onion, chopped
1 handful of arugula, chopped
18 grape tomatoes, chopped
parmesan cheese (optional)
Sea Salt and Pepper to taste
1.Preheat Oven to 375
2. Whisk eggs together with water
3. Add onions, tomatoes, arugula, cheese and salt and pepper
4. Pour in to silicone muffin pan, which makes 6 muffins
5. Bake on 375 for ~ 15 minutes
6. Let cool
7. Drizzle with salsa atop a bed of greens